Construction Services from TNT Property Maintenance
TNT Property Maintenance, renovating and rejuvenating your outdoor space since 1993. Custom outdoor designs you can live with.
At TNT, we are committed to providing a great customer experience. We pride ourselves on being educated within the industry and recognized for our quality workmanship. There are reasons why our clients choose TNT over our competition:
- Owner Robert Tester is an ICPI-authorized instructor (teacher) on interlocking pavement systems. Spring 2014 began his teaching career with ICPI. Our staff all learn only industry standards to build Interlocking Pavement Systems such as: driveways, walkways, steps, overlays, patios, and more.
- TNT offers a 5-year warranty on all interlock installations.
- Rob consults, designs and installs storm water systems such as: rain gardens, cisterns, infiltration galleries, dry wells, and French drains. Grading and drainage is one of our specialties.
- If you have a question, we have the answer. We take the time to explain your project every step of the way.
Why Should You Choose Interlocking Paving Stone over Concrete or Asphalt? See here for the answer!
- Unique and Custom Designs and Installations
- Retaining Walls
- Interlocking Stone Driveways, Walkways, Patios and Overlays
- Grading and Drainage Solutions
- Stormwater Solutions, such as:
- Permeable Pavements, grass driveways
- Rain Gardens
- Rainwater Harvesting
Have a Large Project? We CAN Help!
TNT has partnered with a Finance Company to offer Funding for all you Landscape Dreams to come true!
Click Here for Financing Options
Stone Steps - An Alternative to Standard Concrete Steps!
These stones typically weigh more than 400 pounds, but provide a natural, rustic look to your home and gardens. They are available in both natural stone and precast.
Pergolas & Water Features
A pergola is a garden feature, typically made from cedar wood posts, that forms a shaded sitting place of pillars that support cross beams and a sturdy open lattice where climbing vines are trained to grow.
A pergola is very similar to an arbour except that it is not a passage way.
TNT Property Maintenance would love to create one of these gorgeous pergolas in your own backyard.