Construction Services from TNT Property Maintenance
TNT Property Maintenance, renovating and rejuvenating your outdoor space since 1993. Custom outdoor designs you can live with.
At TNT, we are committed to providing a great customer experience. We pride ourselves on being educated within the industry and recognized for our quality workmanship. There are reasons why our clients choose TNT over our competition:
- Owner Robert Tester is an ICPI-authorized instructor (teacher) on interlocking pavement systems. Spring 2014 began his teaching career with ICPI. Our staff all learn only industry standards to build Interlocking Pavement Systems such as: driveways, walkways, steps, overlays, patios, and more.
- In 2014, ICPI awarded TNT Property Maintenance the status as an Accredited Paver Installation Company. There are only 5 APIC companies in Ontario. Ross Yantzi’s Pavestone Plus is the only other local APIC. The APIC program recognizes companies that meet and exceed the industry best practices and guidelines.
- TNT offers a 5-year warranty on all interlock installations.
- Owner Robert Tester holds a position on the RAIN/REEP Council for Storm Water Management. Rob consults, designs and installs storm water systems such as: rain gardens, cisterns, infiltration galleries, dry wells, and French drains. Grading and drainage is one of our specialties.
- If you have a question, we have the answer. We take the time to explain your project every step of the way.
Why Should You Choose Interlocking Paving Stone over Concrete or Asphalt? See here for the answer!
- Unique and Custom Designs and Installations
- Retaining Walls
- Water Features
- Interlocking Stone Driveways, Walkways, Patios and Overlays
- Grassless Yards
- Grading and Drainage Solutions
- Stormwater Solutions, such as:
- Permeable Pavements
- Rain Gardens
- Rainwater Harvesting
Have a Large Project? We CAN Help!
TNT has partnered with a Finance Company to offer Funding for all you Landscape Dreams to come true!
Click Here for Financing Options
Stone Steps - An Alternative to Standard Concrete Steps!
These stones typically weigh more than 400 pounds, but provide a natural, rustic look to your home and gardens. They are available in both natural stone and precast.
Flag stone, Armor stone, many possibilities!
The advantages of a grassless backyard include:
- No maintenance of grass, no worries of following the water bylaw.
- It is a natural habitat for birds and butterflies bringing nature into your own backyard.
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere.
- Variety of flowers, plants and shrubbery.
- Low maintenance!
- Note: billing occurs semi-monthly.
ICPI Awards Paver Installer Certification
TNT Property Maintenance Inc.’s Robert Tester, owner, was awarded the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute®’s (ICPI) Concrete Paver Installer Certification in 2008. Rob maintains his credentials through continuing education programs. Newly certified, as of 2019, on staff are Brian Tester and Blake Kroetsch.